Allow users to post source codes in comments using [code][/code] tag. No syntax highlight at the moment, it just replaces the special characters.
- Replaces the special characters for the comment texts wrapped in [code][/code] tags
- You can show a message after comment form to tell your visitor know they can post codes using [code][/code] tags
- What is the output? Show me an example.
If you use
[code]This is a <b>bold text</b>.[/code], the output will be
<div class="cic_codes_div"><code >This is a <b>bold text</b></code></div>.
- How do I style the source code DIV?
The DIV that contains the codes has CSS class "
cic_codes_div". Style it in CSS.
- Added str_replace to the stripslashes so that “plugin message” field works with double quotes
- Added stripslashes to input area
- Updated the link to plugin support
- First version of Source Codes in Comments
Contributors & Developers
Source Codes in Comments is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors