This plugin converts all SoundCloud Shortcodes into embeddable SoundCloud players. It works for any SoundCloud track, playlist, user, or group. Once you install this plugin, it works for any of your blog posts.
A simple example:
SoundCloud Shortcodes support these optional parameters:
params parameter passes additional options to the SoundCloud embeddable player. You can find a full list on the SoundCloud Developers pages: http://developers.soundcloud.com/docs/widget
An example of a track that starts playing automatically and won’t show any comments:
soundcloud-shortcodeto your plug-in directory or install it from the WordPress Plug-in Repository
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
with WP 4
was working great but now does not work with wordpress 4.3.1
PLEASE FIX ASAP!
would also be good if we had more formatting/playlist options
it’s great, since I have this blog more interesting features due to “SoundCloud Shortcode.” It’s very easy to use and friendly
My blog: làm bằng đại học
Contributors & Developers
“SoundCloud Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Always load embeds over https
- Minor copy updates in readme.txt
- Make visual player the default player (option to disable in settings)
- Add developer documentation
- Update README
- Add support for permalinks in HTML5 shortcode
- Don’t use oEmbed anymore because of various bugs.
- Standard http://soundcloud.com/ permalinks will always return the flash widget. Use the widget generator on the website to get an API url.
- Improved default options support
- Integrate oEmbed
- HTML5 Player added as the default player, with Flash as an option and fallback for legacy URL formats.
- Removed flash fallback HTML
- Added options page to allow blog-wide global default settings.
- Fix to support resources from api.soundcloud.com
- Security enhancement. Only support players from player.soundcloud.com, player.sandbox-soundcloud.com and player.staging-soundcloud.com
Bugfix to use correct SoundCloud player host
- First version