This Widget displays your amazon wishlist sorted whichever way you want, most interestingly by priority, where other wishlist plugins do not allow you to do that. That’s why I had to write this!
It works fine for me, but let me know if you find any bugs.
- Upload the amazon-wishlist folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the “widgets” page, under “Appearance”
- Add the Amazon-wishlist widget to your sidebar
- Fill in all required options.
- There you go, the first X items from your sorted wishlist should appear on your blog.
Contributors & Developers
“Sortable Amazon Wishlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.