When creating or editing posts, a Squeeze Stream icon will appear in the editor
toolbar. Clicking this icon will present a list of videos in your Squeeze Stream
account. You can then simply choose the embed size of your choice and click
the Add to post button. Your video will now be embedded in your blog post.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and
click Add New.
- In the search field type “Squeeze Stream” and click Search Plugins. From the
search results, find “Squeeze Stream” and click Install Now. WordPress will ask
you to confirm to complete the installation.
- Extract the zip file.
- Upload the contents to the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your
- Activate the Squeeze Stream plugin from the Plugins page.
After activating the “Squeeze Stream” plugin, point to Settings and select
“Squeeze Stream” from the drop-down menu.
Enter your Squeeze Stream username and password.
Optionally, click “Test Login Info” to verify your credentials.
Click “Update Squeeze Stream Options” to complete the configuration of the
Squeeze Stream plugin.
If desired, you may also choose to allow individual to enter their own Squeeze Stream
credentials from their profile page by checking the box below the form.
Contributors & Developers
“Squeeze Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Renamed to Sorenson 360 to Squeeze Stream.
- Fixes a bug that was not properly displaying the Sorenson 360 logo in the
video chooser or on the settings page.
- Fixes a bug that would hide the post editor toolbar.
- Update the Sorenson 360 icon to match the other icons in the toolbar.