Allows for Solana Pay Payment Gateway on Woocommerce Stores. Currently supports USDC on Solana, or add any SPL (Solana Program Library) token to plugin settings. Supports all major Solana wallets like Phantom, Brave, or xNFT Backpack.
Adds a connect wallet button to the checkout page, after connecting wallet, users may pay in USDC (or other token) on Solana after clicking on Solana Pay button.
or Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, search “solpress”,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add in your merchant wallet address and adjust any settings you would like
Why Solana Pay?
Solana Pay is a permissionless, open source and micro-fee way for merchants to allow purchase on their store to cryptocurrency users.
You can learn more on Solpress.dev and Solanapay.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SolPress WooCommerce Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SolPress WooCommerce Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for all popular Solana Wallets via Wallet Adapter
- Added support for any SPL token
- Fixed bug with payment button on checkout not showing under certain conditions
- Various other bug fixes
- Initial launch of plugin supporting Phantom wallet and USDC on Solana.
- Removed “Pay with Solpress” header on checkout page
- Fixed fatal error that occurs when saving options due to previously declared function
- Fixing file conflicts caused by version updates.
- Fixed issue with saving custom currency failing.
- Added fields for custom classes for payment buttons on the WC settings page.
- Removed “green shield” that shows on successful transactions.
- Change default RPC from mainnet-beta to extrnode.
- Fixed the dimension of the QR code rendered.
- Fixed displaying a loader when “Pay here” button is clicked
- Moved bash script files into /utils
- Added User/Custom SPL token support.
- Custom SPL token Symbol and Name is appended to existing available currencies list
- Now Validating transactions using User supplied RPC
- Enabled More Adapters