This mini plugin integrates automatically with Path Theme. Just activate this plugin and you can share your posts on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
Plugin adds these buttons after singular post.
If you want to use this plugin with another theme add this in your template file.
if ( function_exists( 'social_path_media' ) ) social_path_media();
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it, if you’re using Path theme.
- Why was this plugin created?
I needed this feature to be in a plugin because I changed theme a lot and I felt this was a plugin territory.
- But there are many good social plugins already?
Yes but I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.
- Where is options page?
There isn’t one. There is zero option in this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Path” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Path” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added filter and action hooks.
- Like button was in finnish. Now it should be your own language, fallback is en_US.
- Everything’s brand new.