Social Follow is to be used with a button you get at SocialFollow.com. This is not a replacement for signing up
on the website; it is a way to make it easy for anyone to put their Social Follow button in their sidebar
without having to go into the coding of the website itself.
To work fully, it only requires the button code that you receive when you create a new button on
- Unzip and upload contents folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Social Follow in WordPress Admin navigation
- Put in your button code (as received from SocialFollow.com) and click “Update Social Follow Settings”
- Go to Apperance -> Widgets in WordPress Admin navigation
- Add Social Follow to your sidebar
- Is Social Follow free?
Yes! It is 100% free.
- Do I have to have a Social Follow account?
Yes, you can sign up at http://www.socialfollow.com/register.php
- Where do I find my button code?
There are two ways to get your button code, both are from SocialFollow.com.
- If you go to the “Manage” tab there is an icon under “Actions” for each button that will provide you with that button’s code.
- Can I have my button more than once on a page?
Unfortunately, two buttons on one page will make the first button work incorrectly. We are actively working
to fix this problem, so check back soon!
Contributors & Developers
“Social Follow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated version compatibility to 3.0.1
- Updated version compatibility to 2.9
Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_sidebar_widget()problem with older versions of WordPress
- First version, stable release.