This plugin adds Google Plus Comments system, Facebook comments and / or Disqus Comments to your site.
- Adds Google + comments to your site.
- Adds Facebook comments to your site.
- Adds Disqus comments to your site.
- Display Comments type either stacked to tabbed.
- Drag n Drop display order.
- 14 icon sets provided.
- Add your own icon for each of the comments system.
- set the label for each of the comments system.
- set Facebook color scheme.
- set facebook language.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Make sure you set your settings in the plugin’s option panel (comments >> social comments).
You tell me!!!
Nice plug in for using FB comments instead of the native WP commenting system. Wish there was a way however to notify the admin when new comments are added.
Facebook posts not showing and also NOT displayed on the wall of the person who have placed a comment.
Based on the support activity this developer does NOT provide support at all.
Judgment: Poorly Satisfied, people are very unlikely intent to use this plugin.
I hope i can adjust my review later because i’ve tried it out, placed a comment with Google. But it is not appearing on my Google+ wall/stream. A crucial thing for social comments to drive more traffic to your blog/site.
Loved the plugin interface and what it does. I selected Facebook and WordPress comments and selected tab mode. On the page I could see Fb and wp icons but the comment forms were nowhere.
So I changed to stack mode with Fb on top of Wp and on the page I could see only Fb comments and no wordpress comment box.
Please solve this problem and I am immediately going to use this plugin again and give 5 stars
Contributors & Developers
“Social Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed child theme comments not showing Native Comments.
New option to set the facebook language.
Facebook meta tag added when APP ID is supplied for notifications.
wp_remote_get response is now checked to avoid errors.
many many little bugs
Fixed Strict Standards error.
Added icon alt with filter
Added comment count for each system.
Better child theme support.
added text domain to translation calls and pot file
Added settings update message.
Fixed WordPress Comments disable not being saved.
Added above tabs label option.
Fixed Google plus min-height issue.
Added link to Facebook comments moderation panel.
Fixed G+ responsive width. Added on mouse hover tab change option. Added RTL support.