Display falling snow flakes on the front of your WordPress website for a festive presentation.
The Snow Storm plugin was developed by Tribulant Software so that WordPress website owners can display falling snow during the festive season eg. Christmas to decorate their website.
- How do I configure it?
Go to Settings > Snow Storm in your WordPress dashboard where you will see configuration settings.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- FIX: Snow behind some elements with some WordPress themes
- FIX: Colour picker not working for snow colour in admin settings
- FIX: Post/page selector/search not working in admin settings
- ADD: Setting to show on specific posts/pages
- ADD: WordPress 4.0 compatibility
- ADD: Languages/translation support
- IMPROVE: “Recommended Plugin” box under settings
- IMPROVE: Updated, minified
- IMPROVE: Better, metaboxes layout under Settings > Snow Storm
- ADD: WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- ADD: Links under Settings > Snow Storm.
- FIX: Compatibility with IE9
- ADD: Configuration settings for the plugin.
- ADD: Banner image on the WordPress.org plugin page.
- ADD: Screenshots for the plugin.
- FIX: Removed snow from the WordPress dashboard.
- Initial release of the WordPress Snow Storm plugin.