Snazzy Archives is a visualization plugin for your WordPress site featuring an unique way to display all your posts. Your archive page will never be boring again!
Snazzy archives simply lets you express yourself and your blog. You can select different layouts and special effects, Snazzy archives will make sure your blog and your content stand out.
Main features of Snazzy Archives are:
- Unique visual presentation of blog posts
- Will work out of the box with all features
- Posts are scanned for images and youtube videos and shown together with number of comments
- Different editable layouts (HTML and CSS)
- Special effects using jQuery
- Small, only loads external libraries on archive page and does not clutter your blog
- Caching available for faster access
Plugin by Vladimir Prelovac. Also check out ManageWP.
- WordPress 4.1 refrsh and compatibility
- Support for Featured images
- Fixed a bug where it would display display posts with date set in future
* New option to exclude categories from archives
- Display localized abbrev of the month name (credits Yassen Yotov)
- Made mkdir() bug that sometimed appeared more transparent
- Updated for WP 3.0
- display archives by year using [snazzy-archive filteryear="2008"] shortcode. Thanks to Brian Enigma
- added image resizing and caching, an excellent contribution by Amit Badkas
- added code to remove '' shortcode text in excerpts (thainks Craig)
- removed htmlspecialchars for title and excerpt (problem with posts in other languages)
- Includes jQuery and Flash effects