A minimal but flexible plugin build to improve user experience.
All features below are optional.
- Add smoothscrolling to your website
- Add smoothscrolling to your admin panel
- Change smoothscrolling settings such as frame rate, animation time, etc.
- Keyboard support
- Touchpad support
- Testing: this will enable smoothscrolling for admins only, allowing you to play around with the custom options
This plugin also automatically checks if the visitors’ browser has already added any smoothscrolling- when that is the case, this plugin will automatically disable its functionality.
- Upload the ‘smoothscroll’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Smoothscroll to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smoothscroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smoothscroll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Fixed a few bugs
- Removed ‘reset settings’ functionality
- Coding-readability has been improved
- Removed not-working uninstall scripts
- Added uninstall.php file
- Fixed an minified file issue
- Initial release