Smoothness Slider Shortcode is a WordPress Plugin for creating dynamic slider for posts and pages. You can place the slider to any post(s) or page(s) you want by placing the slider shortcode. Powerful features includes searchable photo upload, show/hide images in slider, and each image can be customize with different animation.
- Customizable Animations
- Choose from up to 15 different animations
- Be able to show/hide images
- Width and height custom settings
- Multiple photo upload
- Beautiful and smooth animations
- Admin can easily search uploaded photos
- Built in gallery view
- Built in lightbox in gallery view
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
smoothness-sliderin your post or page
How to use:
To show as slider: [smoothness-slider]
To show as gallery: [smoothness-gallery]
- Visit http://www.interlacelab.com/wordpress-smooth-slider-shortcode/ for more details
Contributors & Developers
“Smoothness Slider Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed console.log code since it is causing error for IE
- Added option to set title for each image
- Added option to set link for each image
- Modified slider menu capability from manage_options to edit_posts. So editor can use the slider.
- Added option to show/hide previous/next navigation
- Added option to show/hide control navigation
- Fixed images not showing on sub pages
- Fixed 404 error not found on images
- Added gallery view
- Added lightbox support in gallery view
- Added default width and height settings
- Fixed does not install slider table when activating plugin