Smodin rewriter plugin allows the use of the Smodin Rewriter API (available at https://rapidapi.com/smodin/api/rewriter-paraphraser-text-changer-multi-language) which can be used to rewrite posts, one at a time, in various languages such as the ones below. The plugin works by calling the Rapid API endpoint associated with the Smodin Rewriter API. You can send HTML which works without issue in majority of cases, however at times the HTML can break using the rewriter API. Some languages are likely to break the HTML more than others. Lastly, after installation, make sure to choose the default language that your plugin will be rewriting.
Localized in 30 Languages
A few of our supported languages:
- Complete list located at https://smodin.me/free-english-rewriter-and-spinner
- Search for Smodin Rewriter in your WordPress backend and click install, or download the smodin-rewriter.zip file and unzip it.
- If you downloaded the zip, upload the smodin-rewriter folder into wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin area.
- Go to “Settings” to add the API key (You can acquire a free API key here https://rapidapi.com/smodin/api/rewriter-paraphraser-text-changer-multi-language)
- Go to a post to rewrite
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smodin Rewriter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version