The Administrative User is presented with several independently selectable options for making their default installation increasingly secure.
* Remove wp_generator meta information
* Remove wlwmanifest_link meta information
* Remove rsd_link meta information
* Enable Comment HTML filter
- add support for other languages
- Add additional security features
- SMHeart Security is released under the GNU GPL version 3.0 or later.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the folder ‘smheart-security’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the SMHeart Security settings page to configure plugin.
- Do I need accounts on Ping.FM and HelloTXT.com?
Yes, accounts on Ping.FM and HelloTXT.com are required for this plugin to function.
Contributors & Developers
“SMHeart Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial Release 28 December 2009