Building the perfect blog takes time and effort. Hackers only need seconds to jeopardize your work.
SmartFilter Security suits the needs of every kind of blogger. It is simple to use but intelligent, giving users the freedom to enhance their blogs without ever having to worry about or even understand security.
Nowadays, blogs are vulnerable to malicious content from multiple sources — including users, botnets, and other web applications. SmartFilter’s modern algorithms understand how content behaves and can therefore detect code injections like cross-site scripting more efficiently than traditional firewalls and security solutions. Not only does it detect threats, it filters them out instantly! (You’re welcome).
What does this mean for you?
SmartFilter Security makes sure you exploit the full potential of your blog without limitations:
- Never worry about hacked comments.
- Never worry about hacked posts.
- Never worry about broken themes or templates.
What does this mean for you blog?
- Trust the content and data flowing through.
- Encourage more social engagement.
- Provide your readers with a safer experience.
Happy (safe) blogging!
P.S.: Want to see SmartFilter Security in action? Live Test SmartFilter for yourself!
Follow this easy, 3-step guide to getting your API key and activating SmartFilter on your WordPress blog.
- What is cross site-scripting (XSS)?
- Does SmartFilter Security work with other security plugins/solutions?
Yes, SmartFilter Security does not not conflict with other plugins and solutions. If you suspect any compatibility problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will SmartFilter Security work with my web hosting provider?
SmartFilter Security works with all web hosting providers. Sometimes, web hosting providers have firewalls that prevents outbound network calls. If you are experiencing network connectivity issues, please contact your provider.
- What happens to the data SmartFilter Security processes?
Our Cloud API does not save any original request data. SmartFilter Security only stores statistics around attack severity, such as blacklist/ whitelist violations, # of transformations, etc.
- Does SmartFilter Security affect my site’s performance?
We pay specific attention to optimizing our Cloud API’s performance because it should work seamlessly – even under heavy load. Our architecture is able to process data at an incredible speed. Additionally, SmartFilter plugins and libraries do not add the overhead of a firewall. It does not intercept every request and response – instead, you call SmartFilter when you need it.
- What happens if SmartFilter Security service is interrupted?
Since technology is never 100% bulletproof, all of our plugins and libraries throw and handle detailed exceptions. In case of WordPress we have built a back-up feature to make sure your website is always protected – even if the SmartFilter Cloud API is under maintenance or if there is a bad network connection. If SmartFilter is down, your WordPress blogs will automatically revert to the native security filters.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SmartFilter Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improved usability and management interface
- Updated settings interface for rule management
- New intuitive management interface
- Description changes
- First version of SmartFilter for WordPress