This plugin embeds yacht brokerage listings from the SmartBroker service
into your WordPress site.
In order to use this plugin, you’ll require a paid-for account with SmartBroker – please see our
pricing page for more details.
SmartBroker is a system for creating, managing and sharing yacht sales listings.
If you’re installing this plugin for testing purposes, there’s a demo server with dummy data available – see installation instructions for further details.
- Huh, what, SmartBroker? – never heard of it!
A brief overview of the service is available at http://www.smart-broker.co.uk
- Added ability to create custom XML sitemap (in /sb_sitemap.xml) and add line to robots.txt as required
- Added trim() to sb_config so we don’t get tripped up by rogue whitespace
- updates to help when file_get_contents won;t follow redirects
- Added extra classes and CSS selectors to allow better control of search results when using custom CSS rules
- Fixed small bug if URL of listing page contained ‘&server=’ but no server address (now defaults back to original correctly).
- Added ‘position: relative’ to ‘Contact us’ button on listing page as some themes played up badly!
- Added pretty URLs. If you’re using a Permalink scheme (anything other than ‘Default’), links to listings will be re-written similar to (site_url)/boat/131243/ybs/Maxi+1100/ for better SEO.
- Fixed spaces around commas on listing results
- Added ability to pre-filter search results by parent_type
- Added ability to override default SmartBroker server for specific search pages
- Added ability to hide price, ‘currently lying’ and tax-status tags
- Now loads tax label (e.g. VAT, BTW) and inc/exc text (e.g. Paid, Not paid) from SmartBroker server
- Added options to allow white-labelling of system. See file ‘white_label_settings.php’ for details.
- Update to match SmartBroker server v6. Note that this version of the plugin will not work with server versions prior to v6. Do not update your plugin without checking your server version first.
- Added ‘Clean’ theme options to integrate more easily with WP themes
- Update of Readme.txt to help first-time users
- Removed support for [sb_featured]
- Small bug fix – occasionally ‘Find out more’ form would not display correctly
- Changed links within plugin so it now works with sites located in subdirectories (e.g. http://www.example.com/wordpress)
- Changed from ‘<?’ to ‘<?php’ openings for systems that don’t support short opening tags
- Adding l18n codes to aide translations
- Fixed broken link on [sb_featured]
- Small CSS edits
- Tested with WP 3.6.1
- Removed references to sb_search_page as now using sb_search_page_v2
- Removed reference to sb_search_box as now using sb_search_box_v2
- Changed to responsive grid layout for search_v2 and listings page
- Updated prettyPhoto and added custom class to help avoid clashes with other prettyPhoto installations
- Theme setting will now default to ui-lightness if no valid theme found
- Added ability to set default tab when opening a listing (see option ‘Listing default tab’)
- Added option to hide vat messge completely
- Improved documentation of settings page
- Changed from using $xml->count() to count($xml) as $xml->count() only available in PHP >= 5.3
- Added search_page_v2 with the following features:
- Search by keyword(s)
- Now loads boat types from backend to match system
- Loads available builders from backend
- Added pagination
- Updated other shortcodes widget to use seach_page_v2 in place of search_page
- Customisable slider ranges
- Enquiries form now has a hidden honeypot field to reduce spam enquiries.
- Featured boats widget now selects 10 boats at random rather than loading entire boat list.
- Note: The original search page is now depreciated. Please move to search v2 when making any updates.
- Switched jQuery to noConflict mode to avoid clashes with other libraries
- Fixed error with photo counting where no photos exist
- Updated instructions on how to find the authentication token
- Updated verification token details for demo.smartbroker.co.uk in Admin->Settings->SmartBroker
- Fixed photo issue caused when boat model contains backslash (/) (requires SmartBroker v1.1.3 or above to function correctly)
- Added pagination for search results where > 10 results returned
- Re-aligned boat specification table to vertical-align: top
- Plugin will now use cURL to load XML files if allow_url_fopen = false
- Updated XML links to reflect new back-end file structure
- Fixed error relating to ‘VAT paid’ & ‘VAT not paid’ messages
- Removed authentication requirement for demo.smart-broker.co.uk server
- Switched to using googleapis.com theme repository
- Changed xml requests to use https
- Added [sb_search_box_small] & [sb_search_by_ref] shortcodes
- Added optional settings for [sb_search_box] and [sb_search_box_small]
- Initial release