Liersch Menu Widget is a plug-in for WordPress. It provides an easy to use submenu widget that can be used for WordPress themes which doesn’t deal with sub pages. It renders nothing if the current page does not have sub pages.
The current version is based on the widget API of WordPress 2.8. This API automatically enables multiple instances of each widget. Configuration values for each instance can easily be used and managed.
If you have any questions or if you need more information, please visit http://www.steffen-liersch.de/wordpress/.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Steffen Liersch, http://www.steffen-liersch.de/
Version 1.4 (2017-01-07)
- PHP-related changes
Version 1.3 (2010-12-20)
- Minor improvements
Version 1.2 (2010-05-14)
- Using widget API of WordPress 2.8 to enable multiple instances
- Configuration panel introduced for each widget instance
- Desired submenu depth and CSS class name can be configured
- Themes supporting this widget can change the default CSS class name
Version 1.1 (2010-04-01)
- Rendering widget with theme-specific settings
Version 1.0 (2009-11-11)
- Initial release