Enjoy Slideshow Gallery Pro? Satellite takes off where Slideshow Gallery Pro reached it’s limits.
Get it here: http://c-pr.es/projects/satellite
Installing the WordPress Slideshow Gallery Pro plugin manually is very easy. Simply follow the steps below.
Get Satellite “Slideshow Satellite”
- I want the Premium Edition of Slideshow Gallery Pro
It’s on the Members page at C-Pres
- Why did you retire this project?
Too many limitations with how it was built and I didn’t like the name. So I decided to do the whole switch at once.
Contributors & Developers
“Slideshow Gallery Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Retired plugin
- Fixed preloader bug
- Added Premium Edition Configuration Section
- Choose admin author or editor for plugin cabilities
- Added ability to turn off vertical centering if buggy
- French and Russian translations!!!
- Fixed Quotes in title bug
- Fixed dashes bug
- added [gpslideshow] as an embed
- Thumbnails now are all square and can be up to size 100
- Positioning issues fixed centering images vertically & horizontally (less reliance on DOM)
- align=left and align=right added for slideshow embed
- Thickbox galleries now allowed
- Added Caption Link Feature Switch
- Upload directory now variable
- Dropping thumbnails bug fixed
- Fixed delete bug
- Fixed image upload bug (spaces and periods)
- Thumbnail resizing
- Information Bar Options (Always Show & Show on Hover)
- Minimize Information Bar Height (cancel out theme styling)
- Custom Slide Description no longer required
- Fixed the nolink issue
- Hardcode Update: Set multiple custom values (1-10) (full edition only)
- Hardcode Update: Set width and height in slideshow() function (full edition only)
- Center Slideshow images vertically – good for long and skinny images
- Add ability to change page link target
- Add “No Link” functionality to all slideshow instances
- Now using slideshow background as letterbox
- Changed ‘slideshow’ function to ‘sgpro_slideshow’ to not have as many conflicts
- Added PrettyPhoto and Shadowbox functionality
- Fixed page linking for Manage Slides
- Fixed bug dealing with basic edition custom slideshows
- Added SSL Capability for domains using HTTPS
- Added multiple custom slides with multiple ordering for Full
- Added extra image options for Full
- Added “slug” in embed for adding pages based off slug rather than post_id
- Added “thumbs=on/off” in embed for chossing whether or not to display thumbnails per instance
- Fixed thickbox close and loading images
- Fixed the nolink issue for both customs and wp-gallery
- Updated class to _construct
- Re-tweaked some of the bugs
- Fixed Order Custom Slides
- Fixed Margin-top Issue
- Updated Manage Slides Page (Upload & Look)
- Updated to spinner
- Updated transition – smooth instead of snapshot
- Updated to thickbox instead of lightbox
- Fixed bad calls of < ?php
- Fixed auto=off bug
- Fixed the custom h3 issue
- Fixed the custom image linking issue
- right aligned image issue
- Configuration first!
- Deprecated author levels
- Hardcoding for custom Manage Slides
- Fixed Autoslide issue
- Fixed a scrolling bug for when there are few thumbs
- Add ‘include’ to embed (an addition to ‘exclude’)
- Cleaned code for excluding and embedding
- Added ‘nolink’ embed. Set to true and you won’t have any link in the middle!
- Renaming from ‘2’ to ‘Pro’ bug issue fixed
1.0 Renamed to Pro
- [slideshow w=”500″ h=”200″] Make your slideshow size customized per instance
- Vertical/Portfolio images show in their entirety
- IE Issue Fixed
- Last thumbnail dropping issue fixed (added 3px buffer in gallery.js)
=Slideshow Gallery 2=
- Link images to pages from the post gallery. Caption field is for the page link.
- CSS is fixed to have better backgrounding for switching to white themes
- Auto Slideshow is now a feature you can turn on or off depending on the slide. [ slideshow auto=”on” ]
- NextGen Gallery Config Menu overlapping issue is fixed.
- Fixed the thumbnails to display at startup for Chrome and Safari
- Fixed bug in the js file for lightbox
- Created it so captions was an option that you can turn on or off from [ slideshow ]
- Upgrade Manage Slides to work with the plugin nomenclature.
- Made it so if you pull a slideshow from a different post it still allows comments.
- Updated FAQs
- Made it so the slideshow worked 🙂
- Initial release of the WordPress Slideshow Gallery 2 plugin
- Based on the popular and amazing slideshow: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/slideshow-gallery/