Helps you easily embed SlideBoom presentations into your WordPress posts by inserting the WordPress embed code. You can change the default width of embedded presentations in plugin settings.
Installation is easy:
- Download the plugin.
- Copy ‘SlideBoom’ directory to the plugins directory of your blog.
- Activate the plugin in your admin panel.
- Start embedding SlideBoom presentations!
If you want to change the default width:
- Click the ‘SlideBoom’ link under ‘Settings’.
- Type the width you want the presentations to have in ‘Default SlideBoom embed width:’.
- Press “Update SlideBoom Options”.
- You’re done.