SPECIAL! Slide Notficiation Panel Premium is 50% off for a short time! Check out the free version, and visit http://wpslideboss.com to take advantage of the special features of SNP Premium!
Slide Notification Panel allows the user to create highly customizable panels that slide in to the webpage whenever the user wants.
Creating a panel is as simple as picking from a few basic settings, including size, background color, border thickness, and more. Inserting a panel onto a page is as easy as inserting a tiny piece of shortcode onto your post or page.
SNP accepts any and all HTML for the content of the panel. You can use a panel to show:
* Special messages for your readers
* Important information you want to highlight
* Newsletter signup forms
* Videos relating to your content
* Images you want to appear only at certain times
* Offers from your partners
* iFrames displaying related content outside your website, without redirecting your visitor(such as Wikipedia)
* Dynamic pop-in menus
* Discrete message bars along the top or bottom of your page
* Log in and account panels
* And anything else you can think of!
EXPAND YOUR OPTIONS
The free version of SNP includes lots of options to make fantastic panels, but if you want some extra versatility, visit us at http://wpslideboss.com to purchase the Premium version. Extra features of Premium include:
* Exit triggers to make panels disappear when you want
* Delay timer to time your panels’ appearances perfectly
* Transparency option for background
* Customize slide-in direction and speed
* Special trigger when user attempts to leave your page
* Allow panels to appear on home page in addition to inner pages
Slide Notification Panel is a fun, eye-catching, powerful, and free way to highlight whatever you want to show on your website. For more information, visit us at Http://wpslideboss.com!
- Unzip slide-notificaton-panel.zip
- Upload the “slide-notification-panel” folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website
- Navigate to the Plugins area of your WordPress admin panel and click “Activate” under Slide Notification Panel
– OR –
1. Upload slide-notification-panel.zip using the Plugins > Add New > Upload section of your WordPress admin panel
2. Click “Activate Plugin” at the installation successful screen
- What if I don’t know HTML?
You can make eye-catching panels without any HTML knowledge simply typing in the HTML Content section of the Add/Edit Panel page. You can also use the default content of the HTML Content field to get an idea how to perform simple actions with HTML, such as insert images or links — just replace the given links with your own.
One great way to get good HTML content is to use WordPress’s own post/page editor. Create your panel content in the Visual part of the editor, then click the “HTML” tab on the top right of the editor. You can then copy the HTML of what you just created and paste it right into the HTML content section of your panel!
- Where can I see the plugin in action?
Visit our demo site at http://tnbizcoop.com/slidedemo to see a number of example panels! Keep in mind that these just scrape the surface of what’s possible. Since SNP is so versatile, if you can think of it, and can do it in HTML, you can put it in a panel.
- What can I do if I have a question?
Contact us at our support desk, http://wpslideboss.com/support. We’ll do our best to help you.
Contributors & Developers
“Slide Notification Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors