Slick Popup Lite is a lightweight plugin converts the Contact Form 7 form into a responsive popup form. It uses the ID of a form created using CF7 plugin and converts it into a responsive popup form. It quickly give you a pop-up form that aids your visitors to contact you easily using an enquiry form, contact form or a quote form. Enjoy with the plugin.
The plugin converts a Contact Form 7 form in to a beautiful popup. So, Contact Form 7 plugin must be installed and setup to use Slick Popup Lite.
Features of the plugin:
- Create popup for any Contact Form 7 form
- Use different popups for different pages
- 5 pre-built color schemes for popup
- One-click import for demo forms
- 2 pre-built Contact Form 7 forms
- Options to style the side button
- Options to style the submit button
- Slick and Beautiful : The overall appeal of the popup is quite slick and beautiful.
- Multiple color schemes : 6 in-built color schemes for easy choice
- 100% Responsive : The popup is perfectly responsive on all screen sizes and works well on all devices.
- Lightweight and Fast : The code quality is awesome which makes it very lightweight and lightning fast.
- Easy to Configure : Easy to configure options makes it your last choice once you try it.
- User Friendly : When it loads, a user finds it very easy to fill-up the form and enquiries increase.
- Browser Compatible : Thoroughly tested with all major browsers and their widely used versions.
If you have custom user roles, posts or pages – it is a treat for you. We have provided a robust set of filters which can practically help you change all settings of the plugin on the go.
A Pro version with additional features (like auto popup, exit popups, beautiful animations and much more) is also available!
View on CodeCanyon
- Do popup look the same in every theme?
We tried to prepare HTML / CSS code to work regardless of the theme, but if you have a problem on your website, please contact us for assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What version of WordPress I need?
Plugin will work in WP 3.2+. However, we recommend using the latest version.
- How can I modify the appearance of popup?
You can do this while adding / editing popup in plugin panel, we have many options for customizing the appearance of the popup.
- Is it possible to enable popup only for a selected page?
Yes, you can do it in Plugin settings, just check for the “Where to show” options in the settings Plugin make JS conflicts in my theme.
- I have a doubt, what should I do?
For any doubts or queries, please read our F.A.Q section. If it doesn’t come out to be helpful, you can contact support at: email@example.com
Awesome plugin for contact form in plugin.
This form is everything I had hoped for my website, works perfectly and very easy to customize. The support was awesome, really fast response under 4 hours and gives awesome solution.
- Tested with WP 4.7 and CF7 4.6
- Ajax Loader updated for compatibility with CF7 4.6
- Added: Animation features (5 animations)
- Added: Options to change “Form Background” Styles
- Added: Options to change “Side Button” Styles
- Added: Options to change “Submit Button” Styles
- Added: Import Demos Section added to options panel
- Added: 2 Pre-built Contact Form 7 forms to import
- Improved: Error messages (not-valid-tip) of Contact Form 7
- Improved: Ability to create single color popup
- Improved: Ajax Loader of the popup
- Bug: Fixed Side button position issue extra spacing
Bug: Fixed Side button position issue on “left” (reported by users)
- Bug: Options panel overriding bug fixed
- Bug: Fixed error when upgrading the plugin
- Bug: Fixed for admin notice when Contact Form 7 is inactive
- Minor fixes
- A major release: Completely changed the plugin to more modern appeal
- Code structure heavily changed and improved
- Updated: Tags and WordPress tested version
- Fixed: Form Submit Button Text Center
- Fixed: External Selector for activating the popup had a type error.
- Added: External Selector for activating the popup. Default Selector: .popup-activator
- Added: Notice about Slick Popup plugin in plugin options
- Fixed side button z-index placing
- Better Color picker in plugin options.
- Version number in plugin head on options page.
- Side button option: “Contact Us” text added
- Side Button Improved for using Text and not images
- Side Button position made to left on smaller screens
- Improved Options Page
- Few Others Tests and Improvisations
- First Uploaded to WordPress