Slate provides a clean, simplified design for your WordPress Admin area.
Our goal was to simplify the visual design with a primary focus on the content writing experience.
If you like Slate, please consider leaving a review here on WordPress. Thank you!
- Why doesn’t something look right?
This is my first admin theme, and given all the various states and pages there are, there’s a good chance I’ve missed some stuff. Please just submit a support ticket if you run into anything wacky.
the best admin theme plugin there is.
I love it! It's good, simple, and clean. It makes the WordPress back end look very unique, but also visually clean and streamlined. I think it's good for branding purposes too, when you need a VERY simple admin area. My only gripe is that as of this writing the most recent version's padding is off on the Dashboard area "Welcome to WordPress". Visually, it is somewhat bothersome, but that's the only issue that I found grating, and it's really not that big of an issue so... KUDOS!
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.4.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.3.
- Fixed a bug regarding hidden post titles for Subscriber roles.
- Increased compatibility with some 3rd party plugins and custom metaboxes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor CSS fix for deleted posts list.
- Added support for WordPress 4.1
- Other bug fixes.
- Added user profile colors
- Fixes for Jetpack
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Fixed minor CSS issue introduced in last update.
- Fixed minor CSS issue.
- Changed a function name.
- Added compatibility with the Obvious Post States plugin.
- Changed how jQuery is called in slate.js.
- Moved screenshots to assets folder.
- Changed post state styling in CSS.
- Admin menu bug fixes.
- Added styles to Comments page.
- Minor CSS fix to the admin menu.
- Updates to readme.txt.
- Added new Login page styles.
- Added new Dashboard styles.
- Removed jQuery UI.
- Initial release.