The Skysa RSS Reader is a simple RSS reader for your site. You can choose how many RSS feed items to display and how much text to show in the preview. You also have the option of linking to the RSS feed source articles or allowing the preview to be expanded right on your site.
- Install the Skysa RSS Reader App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your RSS Reader app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > RSS Reader on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
Contributors & Developers
“Skysa RSS Reader App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release