This is the official Skribit plugin for WordPress. Skribit is a content suggestion service helping bloggers discover relevant topics to write about from their readers. This plugin makes it easy to add the Skribit sidebar widget and/or Suggestion Tab widget, from which your readers can make or follow suggestions for new posts.
If you want to see an example of what these widgets look like, check out http://Skribit.com/blog and http://PaulStamatiou.com.
We encourage users to discuss and give feedback about the widget on our GetSatisfaction page. You’ll also find some help with customizing the widget there.
7/6/2010 – v1.0.1
- Fixed an issue with setting up the Skribit widget is WP 3.0.
4/7/2010 – v1.0
- Plugin now links plugin to a Skribit.com account so that entering the Blog Code is no longer needed.
3/30/2009 – v0.5.1
- Fix a bug where you can’t turn off the Lightbox widget (sorry!)
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Disable CSS’ checkbox would on show as checked after a reload of the widget page.
- Added support for showing the Skribit LightBox widget (Settings > Skribit > Show LightBox Widget). You’ll
need to go through the ‘Get Blog Code’ again for this option to be available.
- Link to Skribit’s suggestion page for your blog in the tag. Only does this if you redo the
‘Get Blog Code’ flow.
- Fixed an error where the widget would cause pages to occasionally fail in IE
- Removed ‘Disable Skribit CSS’ field from the admin page (use the option from the widget options page instead)
- Fixed some syntax issues to pass page validations
- Load widget script from http://assets.skribit.com
- Fixed bug with ‘Get blog code’ logic