Go to SiteApps.com and sign up for free now.
With SiteApps you can use hundreds of apps, see our marketplace.
These are some kinds of apps available:
- Social Media Apps;
- Be professional with our Google Analytics Improvements. See more tips in our forum;
- Celebrate special dates decorating your site with amazing apps;
- E-commerce acelerator with Paypal (Only in portuguese);
Installing an app is easy, and you have powerful features.
You can use segmentation with SiteApps. By default, you have five segments configured in SiteApps: Social Media, Returning Visitor, New Visitor, Search (users coming from Google, Bing, etc.), Smartphone and Tablet. These user segments allow you to deliver different apps to your visitors.
You can use other segments, such as GeoSegmentation and GeoTargeting and Google Analytics Segmentation. This way, you can have many params in your application: city, state, country, when (date + time control), where (url), how (frequency control), who (segments), and so on.
Some usage examples include
- Show ads widget to only search engine visitors.
- Show subscribe widget to only returning visitors.
- Show an “About me” widget to only new visitors. … and the list goes on and on (let creativity be your guide!).
Site Data Analysis
Have SiteApps run a diagnostics of your Google Analytics so you can select apps that you make your site work at its best, just one click away. You can see a explanation in our blog or SiteApps in Google Analytics Blog.
You can try SiteApps for free and it takes a matter of minutes to go through the setup process. Give it a try today to see what you can uncover from your web analytics. Sign up now.
More info on: http://support.siteapps.com/entries/20245852-wordpress-plugin
Installing the plugin is very simple:
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Configure the plugin by going to the SiteApps menu that appears in your settings menu;
- If you configure your SiteApps Id properly, you will can configure your widgets to show or hide using your SiteApps User Segments.
- Use the new widget SiteApps to add Divs;
To upgrade, please, just deactivate and activate the plugin.
- Do I need to install any widgets for SiteApps to work on my WordPress site?
You don’t. The widget simply include placeholders for specific apps that need DIV ids.
- Will this plugin change something in my WordPress ?
No. After install this plugin, you will be able to make changes, but, by default, your wordpress behavior will be the same.
- Using A Cache Plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“SiteApps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 2014/05/21 – Conflict with Twenty Fourteen Ephemera widget resolved.
- 2014/04/29 – Current version adjust
- 2014/04/29 – Tested up version 3.9
- 2014/02/20 – Change error message style in SiteApps Settings Page
- 2014/02/13 – Add an option for Cloud Flare
- 2013/01/09 – Add css and js only in SiteApps Settings Page.
- 2013/01/08 – Small interface update.
- 2013/10/16 – Small fix: erase ‘0’ from siteapps tag
- 2013/09/16 – Small fix upgrading from older version
- 2013/09/10 – New Dashboard
- 2013/09/09 – Advanced expressions in widget configuration
- 2013/08/20 – Dashboard button can login
- 2013/08/20 – Small fix in messages
- 2013/08/16 – Improvements in widget mode
- 2013/08/16 – New warning message
- 2013/08/15 – Hot fix configuration
- 2013/08/02 – New configuration and new shortcuts
- 2013/08/02 – Signup
- 2013/08/02 – SiteApps Left Menu.
- 2013/08/01 – Fix SSL problems.
- 2013/06/14 – Improve Siteapps Admin Page.
- 2013/06/14 – Improve widget plugin. Remove option to hide any widgets if check one segment, only whitelist now.
- 2013/04/15 – Fix bug when print some messages
- 2013/04/12 – Added tooltips
- 2013/04/12 – Change Advanced Options
- 2013/04/11 – Added Debug Mode
- 2013/04/10 – Integrating with SiteApps API
- 2013/03/10 – Integrating with SiteApps Segments
- 2013/03/01 – Added features from WP-BTBuckets (thanks to Thaya Kareeson)
- 2011/07/06 – Initial release.