Single Sign On allows a user to only sign in once and be signed in automatically across different systems.
Currently supported systems include:
The plugin works over multiple instances of the same system, for example multiple WordPress installations as well as between systems, for example between WHMCS and WordPress.
- Upload the
single-sign-onfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please visit SSO Server for more information.
Contributors & Developers
“Single Sign On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated contributors
- Moved SSO Server code to Github
- Added debug log
- Fixed issue with endpoint URL’s entered without trailing slash
- Fixed errors in readme.txt file
- Fixed issue with hard coded endpoint URL
- Verified compatibility with WordPress v3.6
- Alpha release