Bring the power of Microsoft’s visually rich Silverlight technology to your WordPress site today! Simply Silverlight makes deploying Silverlight .xap files to your WordPress blog’s posts and pages incredibly easy and intuitive. With its sensible default configuration, you’ll be up-and-running with Silverlight in no time at all.
- Easy-to-use administration menu makes configuration a snap.
- Outputs correct HTML markup for Silverlight versions 3, 4 and 5.
- Easily customize the HTML OBJECT (Width, Height and Background) and DIV (Float, Display and Style) tags.
- Supports Silverlight-specific attributes: autoupgrade, onerror and initparams.
- Protect Silverlight applications from being downloaded by unauthorized users.
- Familiar WordPress shortcode can override any global setting for a given instance.
- Translation-ready (i18n) . Portable Object Template (.POT) file included.
Say thanks and encourage future development by making a donation. Thanks a lot!
- Is this plugin available in other languages?
Not yet. Currently it’s only available in English. However, the plugin is ready to be translated. It includes the Portable Object Template (.POT) file needed to make translations. If you would like to translate the plugin into another language, please do so. You may send the translation files to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll include them in the next release. Thank you for your assistance.
- FIXED: Silverlight applications won’t display when used with Secure Path on some web hosts.
- FIXED: Settings page displays empty fields on some web hosts.
- FIXED: Clarified error messages with Secure Path access.
- ADDED: Ability to restore default Secure Path without changing other settings.
- ADDED: Ability to restrict access to Silverlight apps authorized users only.
- ADDED: Silverlight 5 version number included in global settings.
- (18 Sep 2011) Initial Release