Simplitics is as simple as it gets. Once activated, it adds a textarea to your General Settings page where you can add your Google Analytics (or any other) tracking code to your site.
- Upload the
simpliticsfolder to the
- Activate simplitics through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the General Settings section and add your tracking snippet
Once you’ve completed those steps, your tracking code will show up on the frontend of your site!
- I don’t see the tracking code… where is it?
Make sure that you have added and saved the tracking code to your General Settings page!
- I found a bug! What do I do?
Feel free to post any bugs, feature requests or comments on the Simplitics Issues page and I’ll get to them as soon as I’m able!
Contributors & Developers
“Simplitics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updating readme for WordPress 3.9
- Added a fix to prevent the code from showing during a preview
- Initial release