Simplified Google Maps is a very unique plugin, it will allow you to easily create, administrate and customize maps at the WordPress site. Most Google Maps WordPress plugins require that you should master some advanced web development skills. But not anymore! I have created a plugin that handles all the hard work for you, so that you can focus on the end result.
The Simplified Google Maps plugin allow user easily to:
- Live administrate all your maps – this means that all actions user takes are instantly visible, no more “click to preview”.
- Globally administrate maps – all maps can be defined and maintained in one place, but used everywhere.
- Add as many places as you want – each can have individual customization.
- Move places on map by drag and drop or by directly specifying the coordinates.
- Configure the map settings ( map center, map zoom, map size and map type)
- Add place detail rich content.
- Responsive support – now you can specify the size of the map in %
- And yes … No coding skills required! It’s just works!
- What WordPress version does Simplified Google Maps supports ?
Currently we are supporting 3.5, it may work on older versions too but not guaranteed.
- How do I install the plugin
For installation instruction see the installation section
- I’m getting some XML fetch/parse errors
Google Maps API is probably down. Don’t worry this this happens rarely and lasts a short period of time.
- Can I place multiple places on the same map ?
Yes ! of course
- I have a problem how do I debug the problem ?
To enable the debug mode modify the Cetabo_Registry::put(‘PLUGIN_DEBUG_MODE’, false); to Cetabo_Registry::put(‘PLUGIN_DEBUG_MODE’, true);
- Major release
- Added responsive support
- Bug fixing
- Minor CSS bug fix
- Feature image bug fix
- Initial release