WARNING! FloatBox Library Software removed from the package of plugin at the request of the author of library!
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send .po and .mo files to me so that I can bundle it into Simple View package.
- Upload plugin dir to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to FloatBox Installation page and install FloatBox library.
- Set your License Key on FloatBox Settings page.
- Configure the plugin on the plugin options page.
- Why I need License Key?
Floatbox is protected by copyright and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
License keys are available for the Floatbox software. Without a license key present, the software will periodically display a registration reminder during use.
Visit randomous.com for more details.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple View” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Management of predefined galleries are added
- Management of FloatBox installation are added
- Initial upload