Users with the ability to manage users (administrators) have a new button on the add and edit user screens to generate a secure password.
Also adds an option to encourage the user to change their password, when logged in to the dashboard, as well as an option to send
existing users the new, generated password.
No new settings pages or configuration screens, nothing added to the database. Just install and go!
Localization ready; includes Spanish translation. Other translations welcome!
- Bug fix (forgot to remove unused hook)
- Refactored for performance / maintainability
- Updated layout of controls for WordPress 3.8+
- Fixed improper PHP class variable name that collided with Simple Local Avatars plug-in
- French translation added
- Adds password generation and email notification support when editing existing users.
- Removes unnecessary code for resetting password on the actual profile editing screen.