The WordPress slider plugin comes by default with a beautiful, responsive, modern and configurable slider skin. You can also extend the skin engine to use your own custom skins or get new skins with the premium version.
The plugin is designed for users and the UI is very intuitive and easy to use. There are no major functionality compromises made in the free version of the plugin if you do like the free version please purchase the premium version of the plugin for extra goodies(listed below) and to support the future development of the plugin.
- Create Unlimited Sliders and a slider can have unlimited slides.
- Responsive Slider
- Insert Sliders anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode
- Modern Drag and drop interface for reordering slides
- Extendable with skins
- WYSIWYG slide editor
- Every slider is configurable and can have unique and different options
- Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android and other touch devices
- Keyboard navigation support
- Works on iOS, Android and other mobile devices
- Flipbook skin, Create books, magazines,brochures etc and HTML slides are supported too.
- Create slider from gallery images attached to a post or page
- Slides can have either pure HTML or only the image
- Responsive HTML skin supports HTML slide types
- jQuery Nivo slider skin with 5 different themes/styles
- Beautiful horizontal accordion skin
- Simple carousel skin
- More cool skins are planned and all those skins will be free for premium users.
- 24/7 Guaranteed Support
- Convert the standard WP gallery shortcode to slider shortcode
- Instagram Addon – Automatically import instagram images and convert the images to slider.
I hope you like and love my plugin in the same way like I do and to love it you have to actually install and use it. Please install the plugin and use it and then let me know your feedback here
For more advanced features, skins and to get guaranteed support be sure to check out our premium version of the plugin, Upgrade to Paid version
- Upload and extract the zip file downloaded to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “WP Slider” and create your first Slider.
- Use the slider shortcode to insert the slider into your posts or pages
- Where can I get support ?
Please use the support forum to ask questions the link is below.
Installed plugin, added slides but I couldn’t attach a photo to any of the slides. What gives?
Works as described, but you should also ask yourself whether you really need a slider.
The slider supports custom links for the images or slides. For instructions please visit the link below.
Captions are also support please visit the below for the instructions