This plugin adds a widget into the Widgets dashboard that allows in a simple way, without writing any PHP code on your part, to create custom navigation in any sidebar pre-defined by your WP theme.
- Flat and multi-level navigation hierarchy for existing pages and custom links.
- Very flexible conditional appearance options (greatly expanded from before 2.0 version).
- Out-of-the-box Suckerfish support.
- Option to add navigation links with custom title, url and target attribute.
- Unlimited number of navigation widgets.
- Optional setting includes blog posts into the navigation selection list (only pages are available by default).
- Support for custom drop-down menus CSS.
Recent Updates Log:
- 2.2.0 - WP 3.8 Compatibility Update.
- 2.1.5 - Added compatibility with Advanced Text Widget PRO.
- 2.1.4 - Minor update with IE6 JS fix.
- 2.1.0 - WordPress 2.8 Compatible and newer versions ONLY.
- 2.0.10 - Fixed active links bug.
- 2.0.9 - Fixed array unserialization, which was being broken by non-US characters (i.e. German umlauts).
- 2.0.8 - There is a floating bug between serializing from JS into PHP and back - hopefully it's fixed now.
- 2.0.7 - Fixed get_posts() 5 post limit; Added ON/OFF target attribute option to the Settings so it can be compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict;
- 2.0.6 - Fixed an error when parsing serialized array:
Warning: array_key_exists(): on line 149.
- 2.0.5 - Custom links with hyphens bug fixed.
- 2.0.4 - Removed unconditional suckerfish_e.js declaration.
- 2.0.3 - Changed navigation links to permalinks.
- 2.0.2 - Fixed links with apostrophes bug. (Link titles that had apostrophe in them weren't saving.)
Conditional widget appearance is based on Daikos' Text Widget by Rune Fjellheim.