Simple SEO Slideshow is a plugin/widget, for displaying on your site the images of a gallery from specified post or page.
- Page/Post ID
- Delay until next slide
- Height of your slideshow
- Show or not navigation bullets
- Show or not navigation arrows
- Show or not the caption
- Bullets Position
- Caption Position
- Exclude Images
- Randomize images order
- Choose what to link, image, caption, none, both
Now there is an option to link the image, the caption, none of them or both of them.
You can randomize the order of the images.
You can exclude image from the slideshow.
You can use a shortcode to insert a slideshow of the gallery images of the post/page. You can also specify all the parameters of the widget.
ex. [simpleslideshow sctitle=”test” scdelay=5 scheight=276 scdisplaybul=yes scdisplayarr=yes scrandomize=no sclinkwhat=image scdisplaycap=yes scbulpos=bottom-right sccappos=bottom-left]
We have made a plugin for the editor to make your life easier. Just click the SEO Slideshow button.
- Upload the entire
simpleslideshowfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I find out my post/page ID?
When you edit a page in the admin you should look at the url. It would be like this: www.mydomain.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=144&action=edit . In this example the number 144 is your post/page ID.
- I updated the plugin but the editor does not give me any option to exclude images
Please clear the cache of your browser (ctrl+shift+del)
- How do I get the image ID
Insert it in to the post and switch to HTML. There you can see the attachment id. If you do not need the image in the post, you may delete it from there.
- Please use the support forum of the plugin on wordpress.org
Contributors & Developers
“Simple SEO Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed BOM
- Bug fixing
- New navigation buttons
- Show arrows only on hover
- Added the option to link the image, the caption, none of them or both of them.
- Added the option to randomize images order
- Added the option to exclude images
- Added the option to remove the caption
- Bug Fixes
- Added bullets position option
- Added caption position option
- Added shortcode
- Added editor button/plugin
- Added option to display slides navigation bullets or not
- Added navigation arrows
- Added option to display slides navigation arrows or not
- Initial version.