Simple Recipe is a simple and convenient WordPress plugin for creating a website with recipes.
- Recipes page with filter by categories and ingredients with minimal design.
- Convenient and easy login page
- Add new recipe page for adding a new recipe made at Vue.js, where different authors can add their recipes.
- Personal account where you can view and edit your recipes
- A single recipe page with detailed information such as image, description, categories, ingredients, energy value, steps for preparing the recipe. A recipe rating and comment form is also available.
- Download the plugin .zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
- In the WordPress admin (example.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
- On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin .zip file, select it and click the “Install Now” button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!
Visit our Knowledge Base for more detailed installation instructions.
How to start using Simple Recipe
- Create a page to add new recipes and add the shortcode [smrc_add_recipe_page] to the content
- Create a dashboard page and add the shortcode [smrc_add_my_account_page] to the content
- On the settings page, fill in all fields
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Recipe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Recipe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.