This plugin allows editors to request a promo code and optional email address from users to get access to a document and track its usage.
Features for Editors
- a short code [promo] is provided that will display a form that requests a
promo code and optionally an email address from your users and then takes them to a url.
- a summary of the accesses using this code is displayed to editors by the short code
- editors can clear the logging from the short code
- there is no back end admin page
Short Code Arguments are:
- code= a string that must be entered access the document, required
- document= a url to the document that you want to track, required
- name= the name to display for the document, required
- email= 'yes' to request the user's email
- id= the id on the form tag, useful for CSS, default is 'promo'
- promolabel= the label for the promo code input field, default is 'Please enter promo code for name'
- emaillabel= the label for the email input field, default is 'Please enter your email address'
- liststyle= the style or class for the ul, default is 'style="list-style:none"'