Provides a simple sidebar widget for showing your most viewed content in posts and pages. You can limit the number of posts or pages to show, and exclude specific posts or pages via a comma separate list of their IDs. You can also reset the statistics at any time.
Upgrade to the full version of our Simple Intranet plugin at http://www.simpleintranet.org and get these features;
- restricted access options for entire site or post/pages
- branded login and admin panels
- Facebook-like real-time activity feed for employee communication
- the ability to upload images to feed
- an upcoming events calendar/listing
- extended employee profile fields
- a searchable employee directory with photos
- out of office notifications and widget
- upload forms and directory function for posts/pages
- form editor and administration for HR with downloads on the backend
NOTE: To upgrade you will need to deactivate and delete this plugin from your server. Don’t worry, your post/page view data will however be saved and accessible in your the full version of the Simple Intranet plugin.
- How can I find the ID of a page or post?
You can find a post or page’s ID number by going to the main listing of posts or pages, and hovering over the title. You will see a link with a value of the ID in it such as “post=154”.
- I checked the box to reset my statistics but it is not working, why?
You need to check the box and ensure that you click “Save” to remove the statistics (reset to 0). You then have to uncheck the box and click “Save” again to restart collecting view data.