This is a simple plugin that enables you to add hyperlinks to a post on selected text with just a click!
Also you can easily find certain post that you want to add hyperlink to using the searching feature supplied by the plugin.
It works well with the default editor of WordPress as well as FCKeditor.
The next release will contain an option page. You can configurate basic settings such as how many post buttons to display, etc.
- Go to Plugins of your WordPress admin site.
- Type in
Simple Linkand click
- Find Simple Link and click
- Activate Simple Link after installation finishes.
- Come to write a new post and enjoy the convenience of
- Upload the whole directory
- Follow step 5 and 6 in Method 1.
- 1.Why the plugin doesn’t work?
Are you using FCKeditor? If you are, please update your FCKeditor to a version greater than 2.5.0.
Then Simple Link will work great!
If it doesn’t help, contact me via email.
- 2.Will hyperlinks created by Simple Link be removed if I delete the plugin?
No. You can feel free to remove Simple Link if you feel you don’t like it. But I believe you will get addicted to it.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed searching posts via category.
- Fixed searching posts by press ‘Enter’ functionality.
- Now it is compatible with WordPress 2.7 beta2.
- It works better with IE6,IE7 and IE8.
- Now IE users who is using TinyMCE can add links to certain selected text.
- Now user can decide whether to open the link in a new window/tab or not.