Lazy loading makes your site load faster and saves bandwidth.
This plugin replaces all images with a placeholder and loads the content as it gets close to enter the browser window when the visitor scrolls the page.
Still Not Working, Leave a message to me in http://www.brunoxu.com/simple-lazyload.html
Don't waste your time with other lazy load plugins (tried them almost all), this one works great, doesn't slow your website, saves bandwidth, so the main purpose of this plugin is achieved. Thank you for the well-done job!
Does exactly what it is supposed to.
- upgrade: fix compatibility with imgs with srcset attribute, feature start from WordPress 4.4.
- upgrade: optimize lazyload process, use
$(document).trigger("lazyimgs")to update cached lazyimgs.
- fixbug: prevent image’s multiple loading.
- upgrade: fix height when post images use percent width.
- upgrade: remove mobile exclusion.
- upgrade: use new loading icon, more prominent.
- upgrade: add ‘simple_lazyload_loading_icon’ filter for customizing loading icon.
- upgrade: reload images which has error occuring during first loading.
- upgrade: optimize process of lazy loading for better performance and comfortable experience.
- upgrade: add ‘simple_lazyload_skip_lazyload’ filter, use this you can customize lazy load scope.
- upgrade: add lazy load switch for images, when an image contains ‘skip_lazyload’ class or attribute, it will no longer be lazy loaded.
- upgrade: optimize lazyload realization codes.
- upgrade: optimize description and tags.
- upgrade: optimize lazyload script, not to load images far from current screen above.
- upgrade: change links of plugin homepage and author homepage.
- upgrade: add exception for plugin WP-PostRatings, for displaying reason.
- upgrade: do not lazyload images for feeds, previews, mobile. refer to Lazy Load plugin.
- upgrade: for better performance, images with width or height use blank_1x1.gif as placeholder, while images without width and height use blank_250x250.gif as placeholder(except: smilies)
- upgrade: add a loading.gif background to each image, if image’s loading is timeout, visitors will understand what happened.
- upgrade: expand the scope of lazyload. previously only the content images take effect, now all the images work.
- upgrade: optimize lazyload, reduce the Performance Loss
- upgrade: use wp_enqueue_script method instead of js loading jQuery library
- upgrade: add js to head instead of footer
- upgrade: use loading picture instead of blank image
- fixbug: lazyload sometime don’t work, images can’t showing
- 2012-03-25 simple-lazyload released