Simple Googlebot Visit is a plugin that lets you know at all times the last time that the googlebot visited any of your content. This is important because it is in charge of indexing all your pages and showing them in the search results of Google.
Thanks to Simple Googlebot Visit you have this valuable information integrated into your WordPress administration panel, without having to integrate tools such as Search Console.
- Install Simple Googlebot Visit either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate Simple Googlebot Visit.
- Navigate to the Simple Googlebot Visit tab (inside setting) and define in which tables you want the Simple Googlebot Visit column to appear.
- Navigate to the management pages where the column of Simple Googlebot Visit is activated and check the last googlebot visit.
Who should use Simple Googlebot Visit?
Simple Googlebot Visit is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you care about SEO, Simple Googlebot Visit is one more tool for your fight.
How is the data collected?
Simple Googlebot Visit does not consume any third party services. The data is collected on each googlebot visit. For this reason it’s possible that you will not see any visit reflected until after a few hours.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Googlebot Visit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Googlebot Visit” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Simple Googlebot Visit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 6.0.1.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- Fixed bug with version 8 of PHP.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2.
- Added support for custom post types.
- Added support for woocommerce products.
- Added translations for spanish (Spain).
- Updated database table structure to add terms in future updates.
- Fixed post type error.
- Initial release.