With this plugin you can insert a google map into your posts, pages, or wigitized sidebar without an API key. Google recently released version 3 of their Maps API. They made it smaller and faster, but with less features. The biggest advantage is that it doesn’t require an API key. So all you have to do is install this plugin and set a few options! Lucky you.
- Insert into posts or pages using only shortcode
- Insert into your sidebar as a widget.
- Set default options = less necessary shortcode and widget options.
- Modify the default CSS or turn it off completely and style the map yourself.
- Add a form for getting directions by simply adding your destination address.
- It's simple!
- There can only be one map one a page. A widget map counts as one.
- The size of the info window (speech bubble) is dictated by the size of the map, thus the size of the containing div, div#SGM
- If you wish to use html in the content value in shortcode, be sure and type it in visual mode (not HTML mode). the pointy brackets will be special html characters in HTML mode and are converted back into pointy brackets by the plugin.
For an example and more visit the plugin's homepage.