This widget uses the Flickr API to pull the most recent images that a user has uploaded. Simply type the Flickr username and number of photos that you would like to display and the plugin does the rest!
Options that can be set:
- Widget Title
- Flickr User
- Number of Photos to display
- Size of Photos to display
- Upload the files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Flickr Displayonto a sidebar on the Appearance->Widgets page
- Input your Flickr username and the number of photos that you would like to display
Can I choose a specific photoset or gallery?
Not currently. This plugin pulls the most recent uploads that the chosen user has made to Flickr only.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Flickr Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- adds small/large square size selector
- adds translation file
widget_initfor PHP v7.0+
- Cleans code syntax for WPCS
- Adds proper
reltag for links
- Updates CSS for theme defaults
- Display formatting with flexbox
- Fixed PHP error thrown for incorrect username
- Title attribute added to images
- Clarification on public user profiles
- Formatting of widget inputs updated
- First Version