Simple Feed Customizer is use in customizing WordPress feed such as adding a read-more link at the end of a Summary feed, adding copyright text at the bottom of each feed item, and including feature image to each and every feed post.
More information on how this plugin works can be found at this blog post
Plugin installation is quite easy.
- Download zip file and Extract it
simple-feed-customizerfolder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > Simple Feed Customizer,
- set your feed copyright text and other options and update it
- Can i add a read-more link to the Summary feed article?
Yes, just add the anchor text you want to use as the read-more text E.g Continue reading… and the plugin will add the HTML link to the article.
More information on how this plugin works can be found at Tech4sky.com
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Feed Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes
- Added option to change feature image size
- Stable version
- Beta version.