Simple Facebook Plugin enables Facebook Page admins to promote their Pages and embed a simple feed of content from a Page into any WordPress blog. The Facebook Page Plugin enables users to:
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
- Read recent posts from the Page
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page
- See Page Events
- Send messages to your Page*
*To enable messaging on your Facebook page go to your Page Settings. In the row Messages check Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button
You can easily integrate Like Box using WordPress Widgets and Shortcodes. Visit Plugin Page for more info and examples.
Our Premium Plugins
- Smart Grid Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery
- Smart Product Viewer – 360º Animation Plugin
- Smart Before After Viewer – Image Comparison Plugin
- Smart Photo Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery
Visit our CodeCanyon Portfolio to see plugins reviews and prices.
- I see the message “Error: Not a valid Facebook Page url.”. What am I doing wrong?
Page Plugin is only for Pages and not for Profiles, Events and Groups.
Does what it says.
Fantastically simple plugin, doing exactly what it says it will do, with no dramas. Documentation on the 'installation' page easy to follow.
- Added Events and Messages tabs
- Added Small Header Option
- Fixed PHP7 Warning and Notice messages
- Removed deprecated Like Box widget
- Redirect issue fixed
- Deprecated “Like Box” replaced with new Facebook “Page Plugin”
- Add-on support added
- Option to show Like Box with no border changed to native Facebook data-show-border=false
- Added option to show Like Box with no border
- Added Norwegian(bokmal) locale to widget
Plugin structure reorganized. Shortcode and template tag functionality added
More than 20 Facebook Locales added