Simplify your dashboard and cut the clutter. Simple Dashboard is useful tool for local website marketers or anyone who is building WordPress sites for their clients. Quickly simplify your clients WordPress Admin Dashboard. Add your own branding logo and link to your website. Easily save your settings and duplicate across all your sites.
- Upload the
dashboard-extendedfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the WordPress Dashboard
- Click the Plugins menu item
- Click Add New
- Under the Install Plugins heading click Upload
- Click Choose File, then locate simple-dashboard.zip and click Install Now
- How do I load a saved Dashboard?
- Click the Dashboard Options menu item.
- Click Choose File and locate the saved Dashboard settings file on your computer, then click Upload Settings File
- How do I edit my dashboard?
Each element on your Dashboard homepage can be edited by clicking Configure which is located in the top right corner of each element.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Public release