Excluding custom query which uses order or orderby parameters, in get_posts or query_posts and so on.
This plugins is now supported and maintained by Colorlib.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Install this plugin on clear WP, and it does not work. Install another such plugin for sorting, and that another works.
Order everything in the simplest way. No config at all!
Version 1.0 (20-07-2013)
- Initial release.
Version 1.5 (25-07-2013)
- Fix : fix errors
- Added Taxonomy Sort
- Added Taxonomy Sort option In setting Page
Version 2.0 (22-11-2013)
- Fixed Undefined Notice Error in wp version 3.7.1
- Taxonomy Activate Checkbox removed.
Version 2.1 (31-12-2013)
- Prevent Breaking autocomplete
Version 2.2 (02-07-2014)
- Fixed bug: Custom Query which uses ‘order’ or ‘orderby’ parameters is preferred
- It does not depend on the designation manner of arguments( Parameters ). ( $args = ‘orderby=&order=’ or $args = array( ‘orderby’ => ”, ‘order’ => ” ) )
- Previous Versions Issues were Improved.
- Removed Taxonomy Sort( Will add in next Version 🙂 )
Version 2.3 (24-03-2014)
- Fixed major bug on taxonomy and post order
Version 2.3.2 (17-03-2017)
- Minor documentation and readme tweaks