This plugin must be used with Simple Course Creator.
Easily control border properties, the background color, text color, and link color for Simple Course Creator output.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customizer options under the ‘Appearance -> Customizer’ menu
Follow Simple Course Creator Customizer on Github
- Will this plugin work without Simple Course Creator?
No. The Customizer options will not appear unless Simple Course Creator is installed and activated.
- How detailed does the customizer get?
The customizer options for SCC are very basic. For complete customization control, use SCC’s built-in functionality.
There are multiple ways to edit course output.
— The first and easiest way is to use the built-in hooks and filter to customize the course box. You’d write your actions in your active theme functions file.
Here’s a list of all the hook names you can use to insert custom content.
The course display toggle link is also filtered. Use the following filter to change its text.
— The second way is to override the plugin display files in your active theme.
You’d create a directory in the ROOT of your active theme called
scc_templatesand in it, copy any of the files from the
includes/scc_templatesdirectory of the plugin. Your new theme files will override the plugin files.
Only use this method if you know your way around PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS.
— Lastly, for minimal display tweaks, simply write CSS in your active theme that overrides the default plugin CSS, which is minimal.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Course Creator Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: customizer PHP notices
- improved: removed white space
- fixed: incorrect text domains for translation functions
- improved: customizer input sanitization
- fixed: languages directory path
- first stable version