- Author: Bas Schuiling
- Project URI: http://www.weblogmechanic.com/plugins/simple-category-icons/
- License: GPL 2. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
Simple Category Icons (SCI) was developed because of dissatisfaction with other icon plugins for categories. SCI provides a way to put icons next to your taxonomies like categories, tags and custom taxonomies in a easy and friendly way. Besides being simple SCI offers you full control over the output.
- Three customizable sizes for your icons ( small, medium, large )
- Integrates in taxonomies admin interface
- Simple theme template call
- Stores your icons in the media library
- You can use any taxonomy to put icons at.
- Use filters and arguments to customize output
See the instructions under ‘installation’ to get most out of SCI.
More features will be added after popular demand
The FeedWordPress Advanced Filter plugin is copyright © 2013 by Bas Schuiling. It uses
code derived or translated from:
according to the terms of the GNU General Public License.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0
- Bug – plugin crashing
- Bug: SCI messing up term_ids in admin.
(note: this will reset your icons – sorry )
- Support for multiple taxonomies
- Added ‘class’ CSS argument for the_icon
- Added filters for title, image tag and category used (see instructions)
- Use term_id to get a specific icon set
- Images now resized to absolute given dimension ( both width and height )
- Bug fix for breaking featured featured image when activated (related to WP bug #22843)
- Media library will show term name when selecting images.
- Uninstall routine.
- First release