Simple Bookings is a plugin that allows you to manage booking request approvals.
- Easily add Booking Requests using the Booking menu.
- View booking request approval status.
- E-mail triggers go to the user completing the booking request, and to the user who is assigned to approving the request.
Upgrade at http://www.simpleintranet.org/ to the full version of Simple Intranet which includes;
- an events calendar with a grid or event listing views and sidebar widget
- online forms with drag and drop setup, and back-end viewing and downloads
- Facebook-like activity feed for sharing comments in real-time
- featured staff/employee sidebar widget (Employee of the Month)
- Dropbox-like front-end file management using Media Library
- most popular content tracking sidebar widget
- vacation request workflow
- instant organization charts using Google Org Chart API
- polls for surveying visitors or staff
- wiki with front-end editing
- real-time chat function
- appointment or room bookings function
- Active Directory & Google SSO integration
- The Bookings menu is viewable by all roles. That said, only Admins and Editors and see and edit and approve requests. Subscribers can only see their own Booking Requests.
- How do I add a booking?
Login to the Dashboard and go to the Bookings / New Request area or add the [booking] shortcode to any page or post to display a front-end booking form. Enter a title and description of your booking, and the start and end times and dates. Choose who should approve the booking from the pull-down menu.
- Plugin launched.= 1.0 =
- This is the first version.