Plugin to simply add multiple posts or pages at once by entering their titles. Handy tool if you have a new blog and want to quickly add pages like Home, About, Contact …
- Upload directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit Plugins menu to add your post(s) or page(s).
- I have a lot of questions and I want support where can I go?
http://pluginsupport.mijnpress.nl/ or drop me a tweet to notify me of your support topic over here.
I always check my tweets, so mention my name with @ramonfincken and your problem.
You can export mindmaps from Mindmeister via textexport and then import with this plug-in. Viola added 500 pages struktur. Very nice.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple add pages or posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Strict standards fixes
- Added: Translation ready
- Added: Hierarchy separator to replace default minus-sign by anything you want 🙂
- Added: Nonce in form, alltough input is escaped and needs you to be logged in as an admin (who is able to delete users) this will
prevent CSRF. Thanks to pluginvulnerabilities.com for reporting
- Added: Support for minus within title like: “Some-title”
- Bugfix: Framework did not work on multisite, is_admin() problem.
If anyone could help me with that ? 🙂
- Added: multi hierarchy setup
- Added: http://www.mijnpress.nl/blog/plugin-framework/
- Changed GUI style
- Option to add pages under existing pages (Same functionality as wp-admin > pages > add new > sidebar: attributes/Parent